1466 West Marshall Blvd.
(Marshall and Little Mountain Drive)
Ward 5 - Brian W. Davison, Park Commissioner
- 34 Acres
- 3 Baseball diamonds
- 1 Little League; 1 Senior League; 1 Softball Fields; Concession Stand
- 5 Park benches
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor Racquetball Court
- Horseshoe pits
- Walking track w/exercise fitness trail (.5 mile)
- 3 Tennis Courts
- 2 Playground areas
- 7 Picnic tables
- 2 Restrooms
- Skateboard Park
Park reservations must be made in person at Parks and Recreation
201-A North "E" Street #103, San Bernardino, CA 92401
Office Hours: Mon - Thur 7:30 am - 5:30 pm; Fri 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Counter Hours: Mon - Thur 7:00 am - 5:00 pm; Fri 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Per Chapter 12.80.040 of the City of San Bernardino Municipal Code:
It is unlawful for any group of persons, firm or corporation, society or organization which anticipates an attendance of more than twenty-five (25) persons to conduct any picnic, celebration, parade, service or exercise in any public park or building or use any park facility, without first obtaining a written permit from the Director as provided for in this Chapter.
Chapter 12.80.130 of the City of San Bernardino Municipal Code provides information pertaining to park regulations.
- Cause the amplification of sound exceeding twenty-five watts total output from all channels of equipment used except pursuant to an exclusive use permit.
- Play or practice golf or use golf clubs in any area not designated for such use
- Operate any motor driven model airplane except in areas designated for such use.
- Operate or park any motor vehicle as defined in the California Vehicle Code within a park except upon areas designated for such use
- Operate, drive, or ride upon any bicycle, unicycle, tricycle, horse or any other animal in any park except in areas designated and posted specifically for such use.
- Leave any garbage, trash, cans, bottles, papers or other refuse elsewhere than in the receptacle provided therefore
- Use or attempt to use or interfere with the use of any table, space of facility which at the time is reserved for any other person or group which has received a permit from the Director for the use thereof
- Discharge or shoot any firearm, air gun, slingshot, or bow and arrow except at placed designated and posted specifically for such purposes.
- Dig, remove, destroy, injure, mutilate or cut any tree, plant, shrub, bloom or flower, or any portion thereof except a duly authorized City employee in the performance of his duty
- Remove any wood, turf, grass, soil, rock, sand or gravel from any park except a duly authorized City employee in the performance of his duty.
- Cut, break, deface, or disturb any rock, building, cage, pen, monument, sign, fence, structure, apparatus, equipment or property except a duly authorized City employee in the performance of his duty.
- Light or maintain any fire unless such fire is lighted and maintained only in a stove or fire circle or place provided for such purpose
- Throw rocks or waste matter in unauthorized places
- Bathe or wade in or otherwise pollute the waters of any pond, stream, lake or pool unless wading or bathing are allowed in designated streams or pools or portions thereof
- Frighten, chase, set snare for, catch, injure or destroy any wide quadrupeds or birds; or destroy, remove or disturb any of the young or eggs of same, or to injure or maltreat any domestic or other animals
- Camp, lodge or tarry overnight unless there are set aside certain places for this purpose; the provisions of Section 12.68.020 regulating loitering and tarrying in any public park is adopted by reference
- Indulge in riotous, boisterous or indecent conduct; and no noisy, disorderly or offensive person shall be allowed within the park; the provisions of Chapter 9.32 prohibiting any person from drinking alcoholic beverages in a public place is adopted by reference.
- Roller skate or bicycle upon tennis courts in any public park within the City
- Enter any toilet facility designated for the use of female persons within any public park or go into the vault of or be within such toilet facility, excepting there from females, boys under the age of six years, and public employees while acting within the scope of their duties of cleaning or repairing the toilets; or cut, deface, or make any writing or marking on, the walls of any toilet facility or structure within any public park.