Attention Developers: Invitation for Letters of Interest for the 5th Street Gateway Project
The City of San Bernardino invites Letters of Interest from developers that are interested in developing the City's 6.56-acre 5th Street Gateway Project.
The 5th Street Gateway Project Site is a significant development opportunity because it is:
- Immediately east and adjacent to the 1-215 Freeway and 5th Street Interchange;
- A major access point into downtown;
- Anchored by an In-N-Out Burger drive-thru restaurant, which has established the Project Site as a regional location;
- Zoned CR-2 (Commercial Regional-Downtown); and
- Currently vacant and available for development.
Interested? Click here to download the invitation for Letters of Interest.
For any questions, please contact:
Ms. Lisa Connor | 909-384-7260 | Connor_Li@SBCity.org or Ms. Kathleen Robles | 909-534-4434 | KathleenR@UrbanFuturesInc.com