Sorry please use the link below to get the latest version of Flash
Effective April 1st, 2016 Burrtec will provide all refuse services for City of San Bernardino residents and businesses. The City of San Bernardino and the San Bernardino Municipal Water Department are working with Burrtec to ensure the smoothest service transition possible. Please remember refuse services provided through March 31st, 2016 will reflect on your SBMWD April or May billing statement.
Please contact Customer Service at (909) 384-5095 should you have questions regarding refuse services or billing relating to refuse service provided through March 31, 2016.
For questions regarding refuse service after April 1st, 2016 please contact Burrtec at (909) 804-4222.
View PDF )
The San Bernardino Municipal Water Department (SBMWD) thanks our customers for helping meet the State mandated water reduction goal of 28% this past summer. Unfortunately, residents have recently increased water usage but the 28% reduction goal remains the same. PLEASE continue to conserve water during winter months.
SBMWD is working hard to connect with our customers by sharing resources, tools, and offering rebates to promote and reward water efficiency. We strongly encourage customers to contact us at (909) 384-5141, or please visit conserve.sbmwd.org to report water waste, check out our robust rebate program, and learn how to save water both indoors and out.
Thank you again for helping our City meet water conservation goals and protect our local water supply.
California is experiencing the most severe drought in over 100 years. As a result of state mandated regulations, changes to current water restrictions will take effect beginning June 01, 2015.
click here to report water waste
Stage IIA Restrictions:
- Irrigation is permitted only before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.
- Irrigation will only be allowed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays of each week
- No watering of outdoor landscapes that causes excessive runoff
- No irrigation for 48 hours after measurable rainfall
- No washing down of driveways, sidewalks, or other hardscapes
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted without the use of an automatic shutoff device, or at a commercial carwash facility
- All leaks shall be corrected within 72 hours of notice.
Please click here for full description of Rule & Regulation 21 Sec I - Stage IIA