Sorry please use the link below to get the latest version of Flash
Welcome to the City of San Bernardino Municipal Water Department...Trusted, Quality Service Since 1905.
California is experiencing the most severe drought in over 100 years. As a result of state mandated regulations, changes to current water restrictions will take effect beginning June 01, 2015.
click here to report water waste
Stage IIA Restrictions:
- Irrigation is permitted only before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.
- Irrigation will only be allowed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays of each week
- No watering of outdoor landscapes that causes excessive runoff
- No irrigation for 48 hours after measurable rainfall
- No washing down of driveways, sidewalks, or other hardscapes
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted without the use of an automatic shutoff device, or at a commercial carwash facility
- All leaks shall be corrected within 72 hours of notice.
Please click here for full description of Rule & Regulation 21 Sec I - Stage IIA
Join us on May 30th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at The Home Depot on 695 East Hospitality Lane for the Water Conservation Plant Fair!
Great discounts on select varieties of low water use plants and FREE Kid's Workshops designed for ages 5-12, between 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
SBMWD water customers are also eligible for additional savings by applying for our Outdoor Water Conservation Rebate Program.
* All rebates are subject to terms and limits as stated in our Rebate Program. Call (909) 384-5141 or visit our Rebate Program page for more info.
View PDF )
|In 2008, Gov. Schwarzenegger signed a law known as SB7x7, which requires California to achieve a 20% reduction in water use by the year 2020. This means that your water department, SBMWD, must reduce demand by an estimated 9,500 acre feet (more than 3 billion gallons) a year by 2020.|