Sorry please use the link below to get the latest version of Flash
Welcome to the City of San Bernardino Municipal Water Department...Trusted, Quality Service Since 1905.
|Thank you, SBMWD customers, for your conservation efforts. With your help, we exceeded our conservation goal with a savings of 33.5% for the month of August! Keep up the effort! |
Thank you, SBMWD customers, for your conservation efforts. With your help, we have met our conservation goal of 28% for 3 months in a row!
California is experiencing the most severe drought in over 100 years. As a result of state mandated regulations, changes to current water restrictions will take effect beginning June 01, 2015.
click here to report water waste
Stage IIA Restrictions:
- Irrigation is permitted only before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.
- Irrigation will only be allowed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays of each week
- No watering of outdoor landscapes that causes excessive runoff
- No irrigation for 48 hours after measurable rainfall
- No washing down of driveways, sidewalks, or other hardscapes
- Washing of vehicles is not permitted without the use of an automatic shutoff device, or at a commercial carwash facility
- All leaks shall be corrected within 72 hours of notice.
Please click here for full description of Rule & Regulation 21 Sec I - Stage IIA